Thursday 14 January 2010

Different sounds

I researched on different instramental music to get the feel that its a sad piece of film. I searched on youtube and found some music that I thought would fit with the consept of the film but it was`way too serious. Here are some music I found on youtube:









This would be a perfect piece of music to use in my short film, but then i had to look at the legal side of this and the process of getting permission to use any type of music for my film. I would need to contact the people that produced the music and ask them if i could use their music in my film and that would take about two weeks maybe to get permission or not. All the music I found on youtube were dramatic and we didnt want to bring that feel to the firl as our film is not as dramatic as this music; we needed it to fit in perfectly. I learnt the basics of Logic and started to use the program to create the music we wanted with a guitar recording, hoping it would reduces the dramatic feeling.